Zoomify is a jQuery plugin for simple lightboxes with zoom effect.
Best jQuery Zoom Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
This scripts helps you to add Virtual 3D Tour to your site. Purchase include the source of Visual Virtual Tour Constructor! It helps to create the Virtual Tour in visual mode in your site admin panel!
- Maximal Support in Browsers due to WebGL & Canvas Renderers
- HTML5 3D-Tour Redactor for Admin Panel
- Convenient and Great API
- Control Settings (Speed & Direction of ‘Hand-Rotate’, ‘Zoom’, ‘Auto-Rotate’)
- Start Camera Direction
- Load Animation
- Links to 3D Tour creation
- Helper to easy Getting the Point on 3D-Scene to link snap
- Export & Import player data with all configs in JSON format
Photo Editor is a photo editing application based on the Cropper.js.
iPanorama 360° jQuery Plugin is a lightweight and rich-feature panorama viewer for the web. This plugin is built with modern libraries jQuery and Three.js to be used for part of backend solutions. Additionally, it has an awesome feature which allowed the user to navigate from one scene to another. Also, it supports hotspots for providing information about any part of the scene or for creating virtual tours.
- Supports 30 options
- Supports 23 methods
- Supports 8 events
- Supports modal and inline modes
- Supports touch
- Supports move
- Supports zoom
- Supports rotation
- Supports scale (flip)
- Supports keyboard
- Cross-browser support
A simple grid layout with a zooming animation effect for showing blog posts or other content.
A zooming and panning plugin inspired by google photos for your web images.
- Smooth dragging and panning images.
- Support touch devices.
- Double tap to zoom in/zoom out.
- Pinch in / pinch out to zoom in/out.
- Snap view for easier panning and zooming experience.
- Allow quick display of loaded image then loading high resolution image asynchronously.
- Exposed API to control zoom programmatically.
MagnifierRentgen is a simple, lightweight, responsive magnifier hover plugin. (magnifying glass effect)