Store.js is local storage using a simple but powerful API.
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
MediaRecorder polyfill to record audio in Edge and Safari 11.
- Spec compatible. In the future when all browsers will support MediaRecorder, you will just remove polyfill.
- Small. 1 KB (minified and gzipped). No dependencies. It uses Size Limit to control size.
- One file. In contrast to other recorders, this polyfill uses “inline worker” and don’t need a separated file for Web Worker.
Today we’d like to share a little speedy motion effect with you. The idea is based on the Dribbble shot Ping Pong Slow Motion by Gal Shir where you can see a ping pong ball being shot from one racket to the other. The motion in the animation is enhanced by squeezing the ball and making some background stripes’ height pulsate. This is exactly what we want to do in a slideshow transition: we’ll squeeze the image and add some background effect. Additionally, we’ll make the letters of the title fly away consecutively.
Envy is a bring charts to terminal.
Handy-scroll is a dependency-free module which can be used to solve the problem of scrolling some lengthy containers horizontally when those containers don’t fit into the viewport. The widget is just a scrollbar which is attached at the bottom of the container’s visible area. It doesn’t get out of sight when the page is scrolled, thereby making horizontal scrolling of the container much handier.
Slate is a customizable framework that lets you build rich, intuitive editors like in Medium, Dropbox Paper or Google Docs which are becoming table stakes for applications on the web—without your codebase getting mired in complexity.
This is a use of HTML comments page translation solution. For a small amount of static pages, this solution is more simple. it has no dependents, Compression only (~2KB) Official document.
URLparameter switching language
- Support local cache selection
- Small. 141 bytes (minified and gzipped). No dependencies. It uses Size Limit to control size.
- Safe. It uses cryptographically strong random APIs and tests distribution of symbols.
- Fast. It’s 16% faster than UUID.
- Compact. It uses a larger alphabet than UUID (
A-Za-z0-9_-). So ID size was reduced from 36 to 21 symbols.
- Simple & Easy to use
- Zero Dependencies
- Lightning Fast