Csv-calc is a jQuery plugin to load a CSV of products and calculate a sum of prices.
100+ Best jQuery Plugin & Tutorial of January 2018
Sequence.js is a CSS-driven framework for building responsive touch-enabled step-based animations. It is ideal for creating sliders, presentations, banners and other sorts of dynamic components. Among the several premium plans you will find a free one that grants you with a personal open-source license.
Tuesday is a stand-alone library you can use without any dependencies, but you can use Tuesday alongside other animation libraries as well. All Tuesday animation names start with
td prefix so there is a low chance two libraries will collide unless there is another one that uses the same prefix and animation name.
Easywheel is a jQuery Plugin created to allow you to Build and Controle the Wheel of fortune.
- 70% of styles is Editable with JSON Parameters.
- You can choose the winner from parameters or Remotely from your server using AJAX.
- 100% Responsive and compatible with any resolution.
- There no Third-party libraries ( Except jQuery ) is required to run the plugin.
- The generated SVG is customizable via JSON/CSS.
- Keyframes: Chain multiple animation properties.
- Timeline: Synchronize multiple instances together.
- Playback controls: Play, pause, restart, seek animations or timelines.
- CSS transforms: Animate CSS transforms individually.
- Function based values: Multiple animated targets can have individual value.
- SVG Animations: Motion path, line drawing and morphing animations.
- Easing functions: Use the built in functions or create your own Cubic Bézier curve easing.
Mo.js is a motion graphics toolbelt for the web.Silky smooth animations and effects for staggering user’s experience.Screen density independent effects look good on any device.
getUserMedia.js is a cross-browser shim for the getUserMedia() API (a part of WebRTC) that supports accessing a local camera device from inside the browser. Where WebRTC support is detected, it will use the browser’s native getUserMedia() implementation, otherwise a Flash fallback will be loaded instead.
Chamfer.js is a canvas based chamfered borders to any HTML element.