autoTyper. It exposes outside two functions,
stop. Multiple instances can be created by using
new keyword. Its compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Edge.
- text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified),
- numbered and bulleted lists,
- tables and columns
- auto/fixed/star-sized widths,
- col-spans and row-spans,
- headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break,
- images and vector graphics,
- convenient styling and style inheritance,
- page headers and footers:
- static or dynamic content,
- access to current page number and page count,
- page dimensions and orientations,
- custom page breaks,
- font embedding,
- support for complex, multi-level (nested) structures,
- table of contents,
- helper methods for opening/printing/downloading the generated PDF,
- setting of PDF metadata (e.g. author, subject).
Spotlight is a web’s most easy to integrate lightbox gallery library. Super-lightweight, outstanding performance, no dependencies.
Spotlight runs out of the box:
- No additional HTML snippets
- No additional CSS resources
- No additional images/assets
- No additional handling of dynamic content and event listener
he Filerobot Image Editor is the easiest way to integrate an easy-to-use image editor in your web application. Integrated with few lines of code, your users will be able to apply basic transformations like resize, crop, rotate and various filters to any image. Once edited, the Image Editor will return an URL to the resulting image and deliver it rocket fast over CDN all around the World.
Soch Social chat support create a personal connection with customers looking for support. A complete solution to provide support to your audience. This is a easy way to support and keep contact with your customers.
- WhatsApp, Skype & Messenger
- Time Availability
- Supports Multiple Accounts
- Custom Messages for Available and Offline
- Fully Responsive
- Browser Compatible
Supports: UML diagrams, nested scopes, arrows crossing scopes, and aliases.
A draggable image strip layout with a content preview powered by Draggabilly and TweenMax.. The idea is to show a strip of differently sized images that can be dragged. When clicking and holding to drag, a title element appears and the images get scaled. This separates the images and gives the whole thing an interesting look. When a number gets clicked, the same separation happens and then the images fly up. Another larger version of the images slides in from the bottom.