A short tutorial on how to recreate a letter stagger animation with GSAP and Splitting.js. It happens when you click on “About” (and then “Close”). This kind of show/hide animation on the typographic elements is being used in many designs lately. At Codrops we call it a “reveal” animation.
CindyJS is a framework to create interactive (mathematical) content for the web.It aims to be compatible with Cinderella, providing an interpreter for the scripting language CindyScript as well as a set of geometric operations which can be used to describe constructions. Together, these components make it very easy to visualize various concepts, from geometry in particular and mathematics in general, but also from various other fields.
Social chat support plugin that provides a quick and easy way to interact with your clients. This jQuery plugin will allow your customers to contact directly to your support team.
In addition to providing support with your website, you can support with Whatsapp, Messenger, Skype, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram and more accounts.
- Draggable refers to the ability to drag and move targets.
- Resizable indicates whether the target’s width and height can be increased or decreased.
- Scalable indicates whether the target’s x and y can be scale of transform.
- Rotatable indicates whether the target can be rotated.
- Warpable indicates whether the target can be warped(distorted, bented).
- Pinchable indicates whether the target can be pinched with draggable, resizable, scalable, rotatable.
- Groupable indicates Whether the targets can be moved in group with draggable, resizable, scalable, rotatable.
- Snappable indicates whether to snap to the guideline.