hy-push-state is a web component that lets you turn web pages into web apps. The component dynamically loads new content (formerly known as “ajax”) and inserts it into the current page, without causing Flash of White, Flash of Unstyled Content, etc.
When is a small Date Range Picker plugin for your website, which runs without any frameworks. It can be used as a single date or range selection picker. Can be shown inline or used as a dropdown attached to an input. The plugin is very lightweight plugin (less than 15kb minified and gzipped).
- Fully Customizable
- Inline Support
- 100+ Languages
- Less than 15kb
- Disabling dates in a specific range
- Single Date Support
- Powerful API
- Fast month and year navigation
SVG 3D Builder framework aims at creating 3d models with SVG and to provide a concise API. It is purely developed with concepts of two-dimensions. One of its essential implementations is Bezier in both curve and surface. It is one thing to describe them with mathematic equations, but another thing to illustrate them with computer graphics.
whs.js is a framework for 3D web apps built with Three.js technology.It implements a core with component system and plugin support for fast development of 3D scene with physics.
- Simple in usage
- Speeds up 3D scene prototyping
- Component based scene graph
- Simple integration of any high performance physics even with
- Automatization of rendering
- ES2015+ based
- Extension system (modules)
- Webpack friendly
- Integrated Three.js rendering engine
- Work with whs.js and Three.js at the same time
<canvas>. Support is built-in for:
- Parallax Scrolling, with optional damping to smooth motions
- Pointer Tracking
- Images on Canvas, from URLs or nodes (
<canvas />, etc) with
- Common shapes (
- Element stacking with zIndex
- Fixed position Elements
- Element cloning
Because RE:DOM is so close to the metal and doesn’t use virtual dom, it’s actually faster and uses less memory than almost all virtual dom based libraries, including React