Today we’d like to share a set of link hover effects with you. The main idea is to reveal a thumbnail image with a special effect when hovering a link.The inspiration for this idea comes from the effect seen on Fuge’s website where you can see a thumbnail showing when hovering the underlined links.
Handy-scroll is a dependency-free module which can be used to solve the problem of scrolling some lengthy containers horizontally when those containers don’t fit into the viewport. The widget is just a scrollbar which is attached at the bottom of the container’s visible area. It doesn’t get out of sight when the page is scrolled, thereby making horizontal scrolling of the container much handier.
- Small. 141 bytes (minified and gzipped). No dependencies. It uses Size Limit to control size.
- Safe. It uses cryptographically strong random APIs and tests distribution of symbols.
- Fast. It’s 16% faster than UUID.
- Compact. It uses a larger alphabet than UUID (
A-Za-z0-9_-). So ID size was reduced from 36 to 21 symbols.
jQuery Optical Character Recognition (OCR) script. Convert your scanned documents and images into editable text. Very easy to use just like any other jQuery plugin.
- Convert pdf files and images into editable text.
- Multi-language recognition.
- Mathematical equations recognition.
- Multi column text recognition.
- Crop and OCR area selection.
- File rotation.
- Support for poorly scanned pages.
- Support for low resolution images.