Slate is a customizable framework that lets you build rich, intuitive editors like in Medium, Dropbox Paper or Google Docs which are becoming table stakes for applications on the web—without your codebase getting mired in complexity.
- Small. 141 bytes (minified and gzipped). No dependencies. It uses Size Limit to control size.
- Safe. It uses cryptographically strong random APIs and tests distribution of symbols.
- Fast. It’s 16% faster than UUID.
- Compact. It uses a larger alphabet than UUID (
A-Za-z0-9_-). So ID size was reduced from 36 to 21 symbols.
jQuery Optical Character Recognition (OCR) script. Convert your scanned documents and images into editable text. Very easy to use just like any other jQuery plugin.
- Convert pdf files and images into editable text.
- Multi-language recognition.
- Mathematical equations recognition.
- Multi column text recognition.
- Crop and OCR area selection.
- File rotation.
- Support for poorly scanned pages.
- Support for low resolution images.