Today we’d like to share a little text effect for a slideshow with you. It’s based on the animation seen in the Dribbble shot Abstract is hiring. The idea is to show a trail of a text when transitioning between slides of a slideshow. The animations are made using TweenMax.
- Lightweight and Simple
- Mobile Ready (Touch enabled)
- Keyboard, scroll, button and touch-swipe navigation
- RTL Support
- Customizable via CSS
- Full Responsive
- Bootstrap Compatible
- Clean Code
Learn how to create an interactive “fake” 3D effect for images with depth maps and plain WebGL.WebGL is becoming quite popular these days as it allows us to create unique interactive graphics for the web. You might have seen the recent text distortion effects using Blotter.js or the animated WebGL lines created with the THREE.MeshLine library. Today you’ll see how to quickly create an interactive “fake” 3D effect for images with plain WebGL.
Some experiments with the new staggering system of Anime.js where we try different effects for hiding and showing thumbnails in an image grid.
Recently, a new version of anime.js was released. One of the great new features is its staggering system that makes complex follow through and overlapping animations really simple. We wanted to give it a try and experiment with this new feature on an image grid with many thumbnails.
LiveSmart Video Chat is a standalone web application with video, audio, recording, screen sharing and file transfer face-to-face communication channels and integrated chat. It has own push notification server, that is based on Socket.io or Rachet PHP websocket libraries. It does not require any additional installations or third party logins and accounts. You can set a highly customizable contact button on your web site so that your visitors can directly call you if you are online.
Hummingbird is a tiny and fast jQuery Treeview Plugin.
- Display hierarchical tree structures.
- Based on simple pseudo HTML lists or full HTML structures.
- Tri-state logic.
- Manual and programmatical check, uncheck, collapse, expand, etc.
- Supports n-tuple nodes, i.e. doubles, triplets, etc.
- Supports disabled nodes, checked or unchecked.
- Get checked/unchecked items programmatically.
- Add and remove nodes dynamically.
- Filter nodes.
- Supports HTML5 data-* attribute to embed custom data.
- Supports Font Awesome icons.
- Search function.