Handtrack.js is a library for prototyping realtime hand detection (bounding box), directly in the browser. Underneath, it uses a trained convolutional neural network that provides bounding box predictions for the location of hands in an image. The convolutional neural network (ssdlite, mobilenetv2) is trained using the tensorflow object detection api .
<canvas> and SVG. With Zdog, you can design and render simple 3D models on the Web. Zdog is a pseudo-3D engine. Its geometries exist in 3D space, but are rendered as flat shapes.
Zdog uses the same principle. It renders all shapes using the 2D drawing APIs in either
<svg>. Spheres are actually dots. Toruses are actually circles. Capsules are actually thick lines. It’s a simple, but effective trick. The underlying 3D math comes from Rotating 3D Shapes by Peter Collingridge.
Artplayer.js is a modern and full featured HTML5 video player.
- Support video quality switching
- Support for custom
- Support integration with other dependencies, like:
- Support chrome native picture-in-picture mode, or custom picture-in-picture mode
highlightin the progress bar
- Support to maintain the original video ratio, adaptive size
- Support rich custom event monitoring, easy to expand
- Support for internationalization of controls
- Support for custom plugins
- Support local video preview
- Support subtitle time offset
- Mouse position
- Mouse cursor velocity
- Viewport size
- Scroll position
- Scroll velocity
Learn how to create thumbnail to fullscreen animations for image grids using Three.js.In this tutorial we want to look at how to create some interesting grid-to-fullscreen animations on images. The idea is to have a grid of smaller images and when clicking on one, the image enlarges with a special animation to cover the whole screen. We’ll aim for making them accessible, unique and visually appealing. Additionally, we want to show you the steps for making your own.