Mr. Data Converter takes CSV or tab-delimited data from a spreadsheet such as Excel and converts it into several web-friendly formats, including JSON and XML.
Best jQuery XML Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A jQuery based responsive event calendar plugin.
- Use as a date picker, or a full fledged calendar
- Fully responsive design
- Intuitive event labels
- Event list detail mode
- Handles multiple instances on the same page
- Well commented code for easy customization
A jQuery plugin for administrative tables that are able to build themselves, on the basis of the input data.Supports client and server side pagination; client and server side search; custom filters views; automatic menu to hide and reorder columns and support for custom tools. Client side export feature into: csv, json and xml formats.
A web browser based XML editor. It provides a general use graphical tool for creating new or modifying existing XML documents in your web browser. Information is extracted from an XML schema (XSD file) to provide the user with information about what elements, subelements and attributes are available at different points in the structure, and a GUI based means of adding or removing them from the document.
JQuery XML Product Showcase & Quote Cart is solutions for those who needs to display products & and get a request for Quote by their customers its powered by jQuery, XML & Bootstrap. Using this product you can list unlimited categories & its products, where buyers can request a quote for those products. One can use this product very easily as customer just need to click on Add for Quote button products goes in cart &anp; then they can submit request for the same, You will get an email with request details. So you can resopond to it.
A jQuery Plugin that takes an XML file and parses it into tweet format.xmlTweet was created due to the limitations of the Twitter API with static web pages.
Instead of using the Twitter API, xmlTweet generates the necessary tags from a XML document. This means no PHP file is required.
Extract images, text from any link like facebook does when you put any url in status update box, This script does the same thing, It extracts contents like image and text from website.
- All terms and definitions held in XML
- Definitions can include text, images, video or any user defined HTML
- Optionally animate definition text and imagery
- Easily add YouTube/Vimeo video
- Automatically sorts words alpha-numerically
- Load word function (for internal linking of definitions)
- Simple to change font styles, colours and layout
- Letters with no word entries are automatically disabled (or the letter can be omitted)
- Touch device friendly
A jQuery plugin for building forms, loading form structure from xml, and saving back to the server.
- JSON all the way around. No serliazing/format conversion.
- More flexible field schema options for future expansion work
- Form editor and form rendering use templates, making it easier to customize them
- Better re-use of internal code, much cleaner code
- Returns a basic API you can use for custom work
- PHP/Mongo save/load example code is extremely lightweight, and easily replaced
- Much improved support for multiple instances on a single page