fancyTable is a jQuery plugin for making html tables searchable and sortable with pagination.
Best jQuery Tables Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Responsively show and hide columns based on container width
- Responsively change row height based on font size
- Low processor usage – prolong battery life
- Full support for touch devices
- Special touch gestures
A multipurpose, responsive table with animated collapsible columns and sticky head made with CSS3, jQuery and GSAP’s TweenMax.
Frappe DataTable is a simple, modern and interactive datatable library for displaying tabular data. Originally built for ERPNext, it can be used to render large amount of rows without sacrificing performance and has the basic data grid features like inline editing and keyboard navigation. It does not require jQuery, like most data grids out there.
Lightweight and simple data table with no dependencies.
- Display data (array with objects) in simple table
- Lazy loading of data (you can load data whenever you can)
- Support custom skins
- Small size of package
- No dependencies
- Support custom events (update, add, remove)
- Fluent API
- Recognize data in input and change input type
Toast UI Grid is the Powerful Component to Display and Edit Data.Experience the Ultimate Data Transformer!
- Custom cell formatter & converter
- Various input types (checkbox, radio, select, password, etc)
- Full keyboard navigation (move, select, copy, paste, delete, etc)
- Virtual scrolling (Handling large dataset without performance loses)
- Copy & Paste using clipboard with 3rd party application (Like MS-Excel or Google-spreadsheet)
- Column resize & reorder & show & hide
- Multi column headers
- Merging cell
A mobile-friendly table solution, which persists headers for each table-cell on mobile devices.On mobile devices the orientation changes from horizontal to vertical, and each cell is prepended with its respective table header as a label.
Dgtable is a table View for jQuery, which is meant to be high-performance, and allow simple user interactions with the UI, such as:
- Sorting by more than one column
- Moving columns
- Resizing columns
- Full cell preview when hovering
- Native RTL support