A simple jQuery plugin that will create a Bootstrap based Photo Gallery for your images. Supports variable height for the images and captions. An optional “modal” box with “next” and “previous” paging is also included.
Best jQuery Responsive Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Fallwall.js is a jQuery plugin to make Fall Styles like Pinterest.
Flexy is a very light jQuery plugin for responsive iframe,object,embed,video.
With XSiteBuilder, We can create websites by drag and drop, We can publish that site to any hosting server via ftp. We create websites faster that will save a tons of time working.
- Unlimited html websites
- Unlimited html files
- Power user manager system, we can set permission via user group
- Publish html website to any hosting server via ftp
- Create, edit, delete html websites
- Create, edit, delete html file
- Create, edit, delete html layout
- Design html file with drag and drop component elements
- Support preview html file
- Support test environment for desktop, tablet, mobile
- Support bootstrap theme
It’s hard to find a plugin with the right mix of quality, flexibility and accessibility. We thought it would be interesting to develop something that would work in a variety of projects, furthering the cause for an accessible web.
- Put anything inside the info div
- gifs restart on display
- The script will not interfere with any hover animations on desktop browsers (non touch devices) .
Currently the best option today to do this job is Masonry, but it’s very heavy and have dependency of jQuery. Please understand: this isn’t a problem is most cases, but in cases when perfomance and page weight matters, the best case is try other options: maybe pure CSS? It’s possible?