Sandywatch is a fully responsive, creative, clean and mobile friendly coming soon / under construction innovative canvas animation. Sandywatch comes with three distinct themes and provides a nice admin interface for handling email subscriptions.
- Unique HTML5 Canvas Sandywatch animation
- Three distinct themes
- Retina Ready
- Optimized for mobile
- Responsive and mobile friendly design
- Custom countdown plugin
- Simple to setup from the get go
- AJAX email subscription with validation and support for
- Various sql databases (SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLSRV)
- Export to CSV files
- Mailchimp Seamless Integration
- Valid HTML5/CSS3
- Gracefully degrades in older browsers
- Responsive admin interface with subscriptions statistics
- 9 3D Effects available, with more on the way…
- Autoplay, with optional pause on hover
- Infinite Loops
- Parallax effects, optional
- Auto-Focus on load
- Lightweight, 5KB minified
- Responsive Image Support
- Video Carousels
- Extensible callbacks
- Styles come in LESS, SASS, and Stylus
The Plugin WM Gridfolio is a jQuery plugin for displaying content in the portfolio style .
A jQuery plugin for building aesthetically minimalistic, responsive picture lightboxes. Features an index module for providing an overview with thumbnails as well as a lightbox module, for displaying high-res images in a responsive manner.
A tiny jQuery plugin for lazy-loading Google Maps. jQuery plugin, which just loads the maps and then gives away the full control of the loaded ones to you.
On every scroll and browser resize interval the plugin checks whether there are any maps in the viewport to be displayed. If yes, it loads (if it wasn’t loaded before) Google Maps API script file and then initiates the corresponding map instances. Finally, there’s a callback function which is called within every map instance initiation so that you can continue doing whatever you need with your maps.
An image that expands on click, going full-width and turning into a gallery.
jQuery iBacor Google Plus Streaming is jQuery plugin to display your google+ timeline steams (posts, photos, videos, article) on your website.
- Display all timeline, shared urls+thumb, plusone count, comment count, shared count.
- Popup photos & play videos using Fancybox plugin.
- Css3 responsive,.
- Awesome icon using fontawesome.