Best jQuery Responsive Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A mobile-friendly table solution, which persists headers for each table-cell on mobile devices.On mobile devices the orientation changes from horizontal to vertical, and each cell is prepended with its respective table header as a label.
Scales up (or down) text so it fits perfectly to its parent container.Ideal for flexible and responsive websites.
- No dependencies
- Easy setup
- Optimal performance by grouping DOM read and write operations
- Works with WebFonts (see example below)
- Min and max font sizes
- Support for MultiLine
- Auto update when viewport changes
- Monitors element subtree and updates accordingly
plusTabs is a plugin to interact with jQuery UI tabs when there are too many tabs.
- Fully responsive
- Zero dependencies
- Cross-browser compatible
TerseBanner is a jQuery carousel plugin.Compared to most of the carousel plug-in, terseBanner deleted a lot of impractical or rarely used features, only to retain the most commonly used, easy to use, functional, to meet the needs of the vast majority of sites Support ie8 browser, support touch screen event
- Fully Responsive
- Unlimited colors
- SVG icons
- Multi-touch gestures support
- Physics Based Animations
- Automatic SlideShow support (with CountDown timer)
- FullScreen support
- Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Wistia
- iFrame (Google Map, PDF reader, websites, etc…)
The most easy to use responsive image viwer especially for mobile devices.
- Intuitive gestures such as pinch-in/pinch-out/drag/swipe
- Use Accelerometer to move images
- Accessible from keyboards and screen-readers
- Show pictures via URL hash
- Can make photo groups