Lunar – Photography Portfolio, a very clean and simple jQuery Plugin that helps you build beautiful photo albums. Some of the plugin’s strong points are: fully responsive grid, high performance, modern look & feel, clean and spacious design.
- Modern look & feel, clean and spacious design
- Specify album cover image width in percents
- Display a self hosted video as album cover (video can play/loop all time or just on hover)
- Full width special album cover (with description on the right or left side)
- Enable/disable custom redirect URL for albums
- Fully Responsive
Flickity is touch, responsive, flickable slider galleries.
The perfect plugin to research and locate custom services and equipments in a city, among other things, Activ’Map is a JQuery plugin using the Google Maps API V3 and Bootstrap 3.x which display a map with markers sorted by categories.
Dense is a jQuery plugin for serving retina-ready, high pixel ratio images with ease. Small, ease-to-adapt, yet very customizable and works cross-browser. With Dense, your content images get support for
data-ratiox attributes and Apple’s retina image naming convention.
Lighter is a jQuery plugin created to provide zoomable content like other lightbox plugins.
Scalem, short for scale elements or slang for scale ’em, is a light-weight responsive text jQuery plugin inspired by FlowType. Use it to “liquify” elements on your website so that they scale relative to the width of their parent element or, optionally, any element you specify (see Options below). Scalem is not just limited to text size—it can be used to scale any CSS style that takes a numeric unit such as px, em, or %.
This jQuery plugin provides responsive tab functionality. The tabs transform to an accordion when it reaches a CSS breakpoint.
- Tabs transform to accordion based on breakpoint
- Uses CSS for the desktop/tablet/mobile view
- Has callback events for the tab events
- Tabs can be opened with URL hashes
- Tabs can auto rotate
- Tabs can be collapsed (optional)
- The tabs are controllable with API methods
- Cross browser compatibility (IE7+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera)