Skeletabs is an open source jQuery plugin that provides tabbed browsing feature to your web contents. It is focused on accessibility and scalability above all else, and is designed to support convenience of screen readers and keyboard users, as well as to encourage developers’ creative uses.
Best jQuery Responsive Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jQuery tooltip plugin. Easy to use and configure with excellent responsive placement (on the demo page, try resizing your screen!).
- Multiple Triggers (click, hover, focus, hoverfocus)
- Backdrops (black, white, blurred) – Only apply to trigger:’click’
- Themes (black, lt-gray, white, blue, green, red)
- Sizes (tiny, small, medium, large)
- Responsive (prefers the specified position
- Tooltip hide/show events
- No-conflict CSS
- Responsively show and hide columns based on container width
- Responsively change row height based on font size
- Low processor usage – prolong battery life
- Full support for touch devices
- Special touch gestures
This asset controls sections in a page. It resizes sections to fullscreen resolution and moves these individually by wheel/touch events.
Bootstrap 4 Modal Responsive jQuery Plugin is a set of different modals and popups those contains carousel, sliders, forms, adds banners, videos etc with advanced options.
- Compatible With Bootstrap 4
- Compatible With Bootstrap 3
- Multiple Columns Support
- 100% Responsive And Mobiles friendly
- Support Bootstrap Columns Grid System
- 33+ pre-built layouts and examples
- 35+ Animation Effects
- Support 9 Positions To Display