The HTML to PDF plugin allows you to create content that a visitor can download via PDF. This jQuery plugin allows you to easily change the text on the download button as well as the file name of the generated PDF.
Best jQuery Premium Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Modularux divides in an easy way your web in pieces to an innovate interface with css3 animations. Is easy to use, and you can make it work for any of your webs (html, php, etc.).
AZSlider is a quality-designed content and image slider harnessing the power of HTML5 and the control of CSS3. AZSlider contains everything you need to build a modern, eye catching slider for your website. It’s fully responsive and multi-device friendly with touch swipe navigation in iOS and Android. AZSlider has a powerful editor relies on PHP help you create and manage slider with no code at all.
- Full-screen video and image backgrounds
- Google Fonts support
- Multiple screens support
- YouTube & HTML5 videos
- Launch a preview from the editor
Splash Screen Pro uses a 12-column grid system, similar to Bootstrap’s grid system.Everything in the editor is drag and drop. You can create columns and rows and reposition them however you like.
This script allows you to create page navigation using the scroll and highlight the active section.
Tutorialize is a jQuery plugin that provides a simple and nice way to present and teach elements on your web page.
- Teach new users with a tour of your site
- Show your users the answer to their questions
- Focus and explain specific part of your website
Famax 2.0 is a jQuery plugin used to display any Facebook Fan Page on your website.
- Works on any device size (responsive + fluid)
- Fancy layout (new grid + header)
- Load more button for feeds
- Improved lightbox popup for videos (responsive + fluid)
- Optimized code overload (minified JS+CSS ~ 50KB)
- Uses Facebook v2.2 API
- A Tab for your Fan Page posts
SiteKit Library lightbox is a fully responsive lightbox which runs on any device and on all major browsers. It supports touch, keyboard and mouse control, chooses the best fit from multiple sizes per image, adapts to right-to-left languages, and allows custom commands such as save to disk or link to more information.
- Big – Minimal chrome graphics to focus on your content and not its frame.
- Responsive – Adapts to browser window and resizes with it.
- More responsive – Chooses the image best fitting the size of window. (If image variations are configured.)
- Even more responsive – Quick animations and preload of the next slide’s image don’t leave users waiting.
- Touch – Swipe through a gallery on any touch-screen. (Except for video or iframe.)
- Keyboard – Move through a gallery with directional keys.
Want an awesome </strong>layout for your posts, or your portfolio items or your vacation pictures ? This is the plugin for you.Create unlimited layouts with the builder integrated.