Hovercard is a free light weight jQuery plugin that enables you to display related information with the hovered label, link, or any html element of your choice. It comes with built in Twitter and Facebook hovercard.
Best jQuery Popup Window Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
rlightbox is a jQuery UI mediabox that can display many types of content such as images, YouTube and Vimeo videos. It has many unique features like Panorama and Live Re-size. Like other jQuery UI widgets, it is ThemeRoller ready.
Create an easy modal window with an automatic Ajax request.
If you have a news website, it might be interesting for you to allow your users to see the latests tweets about a topic. Here is a jQuery plugin for showing the latest tweets about a certain word or phrase.A very interesting plugin that lets you display the latest tweets about a certain topic inside a resizeable tooltip.
Hello and welcome, this is an advanced version of pirobox, I implemented a few things more than the previous version. One of the most important things is the ability to open any kind of files, from inLine content to the swf files, from simple images to pdf files. Other things are: automatic image resizing and drag and drop.
Custom scrollbar plugin utilizing jquery UI that’s fully customizable with CSS. It features vertical/horizontal scrolling, mouse-wheel support (via Brandon Aaron jquery mouse-wheel plugin), scroll easing and adjustable scrollbar height/width.
A light-weight, customizable lightbox plugin.ColorBox has following features :
- Supports photos, grouping, slideshow, ajax, inline, and iframed content.
- Appearance is controlled through CSS so users can restyle the box.
- Can be extended with callbacks & event-hooks without altering the source files.
- Completely unobtrusive, options are set in the JS and require no changes to existing HTML.
- Preloads background images and can preload upcoming images in a photo group.
- Written in jQuery plugin format and can be chained with other jQuery commands.
- Generates W3C valid XHTML and adds no JS global variables & passes JSLint.