RateYo! is a tiny and flexible jQuery star rating plugin, it uses SVG to render rating, so no images required.
Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
t.js is a lightweight jQuery hypertext typewriter plugin.
Tokenize2 is a plugin which allows your users to select multiple items from a predefined list or ajax, using autocompletion as they type to find each item. You may have seen a similar type of text entry when filling in the recipients field sending messages on facebook or tags on tumblr.
- Intuitive UI for selecting multiple items from a large list
- Easy to skin / style purely in css, no images required
- Supports any backend which can generate JSON, including PHP, Rails, Django, ASP.net
- Events based
- Select, delete and navigate items using the mouse or keyboard
- Custom delimiters
- Sortable items
- jQuery 2+
- Bootstrap 3+
Topbar is site-wide progress indicator with following features:
- Tiny (1KB minified and gzipped), no dependency
- Perfect for single-page/Turbolinks/pjax applications
topbar works with any browser that supports HTML5 Canvas.
This plugin is the easiest solution for disabling Google Chrome auto-fill, auto-complete functions.
This jQuery plugin allows you to add Animation or Logo Preloader to your website’s pages. Preloaders display the loading animation, while the content of your web page is being loaded and they can be a great way to make the waiting a bit less boring for the website visitor.
- Display the Preload Animation or your own Logo
- 11 Preload Animations to Choose
- Set the Minimum Display Time, to Prevent the Preloader from Disappearing too Fast
- Customize Size, Colors, Background, Opacity, etc.
- Plugin Works with Desktop Computers, Tablets and Phones
Rotator is a lightweight and customizable jQuery plugin for rotating text and some words of your text with awesome CSS3 animations.
hy-push-state is a web component that lets you turn web pages into web apps. The component dynamically loads new content (formerly known as “ajax”) and inserts it into the current page, without causing Flash of White, Flash of Unstyled Content, etc.
When is a small Date Range Picker plugin for your website, which runs without any frameworks. It can be used as a single date or range selection picker. Can be shown inline or used as a dropdown attached to an input. The plugin is very lightweight plugin (less than 15kb minified and gzipped).
- Fully Customizable
- Inline Support
- 100+ Languages
- Less than 15kb
- Disabling dates in a specific range
- Single Date Support
- Powerful API
- Fast month and year navigation