This jQuery plugin allows you to produce animations at the mouse click. animateClick comes with 5 animations to enhance your button clicks or clicks on any element in your webpage. The plugin allows you to define the color and size of the animations as well.
Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Easy to implement together with HTML markup.
- Enable placing the cloned element into defined destination.
- Specified position cloned element.
- Clone the element as many as you want.
- With unique ID(s) auto increment.
- Clone table rows even column also.
- Limit the number of cloned element into specified value.
jQuery range picker let you set a range between two numbers (positive or negative) or even dates and catch a value by dragging a cursor.
jQuery-Easy(nc)-Frame is a simple jQuery plugin that helps you to load iframe/s asynchronously at the window onLoad event.
EmojiOne Area is a small jQuery plugin that allows you to transform any html element into simple WYSIWYG editor with ability to use Emojione icons.
massPaging – it jQuery plugin that allows you to split a large content site to the pages and manage these pages using a variety of controls.
- You can use touch and mouse swipe navigation
- You can use different types of the pages change
- State of active page is saved in the History API
- You can use different sets of controls: numbers, arrows, point, progress bar, and a field for entering the desired page
- You can use one of the ready-made themes
. It was written from the ground up and has support for hierachical data, searching for data that isn’t displayed, displaying arbitrary HTML in the suggestion list, running the original onChange actions, displaying tags for items previously selected but no longer in the list, keyboard accessibility and many other features.
.Picklist is a multiselect box plugin.