This small function creates JQuery events that are fired when you enter or leave a CSS media query state, for instance from desktop to tablet… etc. It’s useful when you need to start or stop some JS functionallity depending on MediaQuery changes / states.
Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Highlight.js is a text highlighting plugin for jQuery.
- Produces valid, semantic XHTML
- Fully customizable via CSS
- Ability to style icons based on file extension
- Uses AJAX to fetch file information on the fly
- Easy to configure and implement
- Includes connector scripts for PHP and ASP.NET (C#)
- Supports custom connector scripts for extended functionality
- Customizable expand/collapse event
- Customizable expand/collapse speeds
Lemon Lock Site – Advertisement is a plugin that allows to lock content on your website. It Prevent users download image, Copy content, download source code….Beside It when users try to do that we can show popup to advertisement for your site.
- Disables right click context menu on all content (except href links)
- Disables text selection (globally) on PC and mobile devices
- Disables text and image drag/drop/save on PC and mobile devices
- Basic image protection (image link URL’s are automatically removed)
- Copy methods disabled from onscreen keyboard and shortcut context key
- Secures your uploads directory and sub-directories from public access
- Disables right click and save function on default video and audio embeds
jQuery plugin for adding interactive charts and graphs to your website.Full functionality of FusionCharts can be accessed through it – charts, events, methods etc.
You will have access to all the rich features of FusionCharts like events, macros, zooming, panning, annotations, image-exporting etc.
EventControl is a jQuery timeline control with support for stacking events.