Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
to join our . Reveal is awesome because it’s easy to implement, is cross-browser compatible with modern browsers (with some graceful degradation of course) and lightweight coming in at only 1.75KB.
I would like to show you how to create and use a jQuery UI CoverFlow component powered by $.widget and CSS3 transforms. It’s highly extensible, supports click, keyboard and mousewheel interaction.The iTunes CoverFlow effect is one of my favorite user-interface patterns – it’s excellent for navigating around large collections of images (or data represented by images) and I thought it would be of great benefit to put out an updated version of this component out there.
Splatter is a jQuery plugin which applies a random position, size, and color to elements on a page. The most basic implementation adds randomly colored and positioned asterisks to the element.
zClip is a lightweight jQuery “copy to clipboard” plugin built using the popular Zero Clipboard library. This plugin uses an invisible Adobe Flash movie that is fully compatible with Flash Player 10 and below.
- Avoids built in browser security conflicts by using a 3rd party browser plugin (Adobe Flash)
- Invisible overlay, no interference with page design
- Support for CSS “:hover” and “:active” states
- Preserves the targeted element’s “click” “mouseenter” and “mouseleave” events
- Supplies callback functions for “before copy” and “after copy”
Autotab is a jQuery plugin that provides auto-tabbing and filtering on text fields in a form. Once the maximum number of characters has been reached within a defined text fields, the focus is automatically set to the defined target of the element. Likewise, clearing out the text field’s content by pressing backspace eventually places the focus on the elements previous target.
Why jQuery Autotab and not some other auto-tab script?
- Auto-tabbing behaves logically, in both tabbing forward and tabbing backwards.
- It allows you to easily change your text in a tab that would otherwise auto-tab away.
- It can filter text fields, ie. restrict a phone number fields to just numbers.
- It’s small, fast, easy to load and built on the powerful jQuery library.
We are building a cross-browser, custom confirm dialog in the form of an easy to use jQuery plugin. You can choose the text, buttons, and actions that will be executed when they are clicked.
gMap is a lightweight jQuery plugin that helps you embed Google Maps into your website. With only 2 KB in size it is very flexible and highly customizable.There are a two requirements you need to meet before you can use gMap to display Google Maps on your website. First you need to sign up for a Google Maps API key. Second you need the jQuery library at least in version 1.3.
I want to create something that fetching the submitted url data, some kind that many social bookmarking have, beside facebook, the other famous one is digg, this image left is something that I share in this post.