Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Fileuploader is a beautiful and powerful HTML5 file uploading tool. A jQuery and PHP plugin that transforms the standard file input into a revolutionary and fancy field on your page.
- File preview with image thumbnail or icon
- File image thumbnail can be generated in canvas to resize it perfectly for given with and height
- Render synchron the file preview
- File icon background is generated from file extension
- Customize your own input and thumbnail elements
- Responsive and fancy animations
- Choose multiple files from different folders
- Drag&Drop feature
- Upload each file with Ajax
- Upload synchron the files
- Upload progressbar with many data available
- Start, retry and cancel upload actions
- Paste images from clipboard (only in Chrome)
- Validate the file’s limit, size and extension. You can also use your own function
- Edit mode for already uploaded files
- All files are in one list in a hidden input
- Use input HTML attributes to configurate it
- HTML template renderer using Text variables
- CSS file icon
- PHP upload helper
- PHP generates an array with many file informations
- PHP can create a custom file name
- API and more than 24 Callbacks to manipulate freely the appearance and functionality of your file input
Cross-browser fullscreen HTML elements (with jQuery support).
This is a unique and one-of-a-kind jQuery plugin that allows you to display infographics on your web resource. Its main feature is a large variety of figures to be precise then six.
Dimensions of each figure are formed based on the size of the block to which jQuery-svg-progress was applied, which gives great flexibility in use. Accordingly, the size of the contour of figs perfectly adapts when loaded on mobile devices.
Need to highlight the differences between two images? TwentyTwenty, a visual diff tool, makes it easy to spot them!
jQuery Plugin For GIF Preview As Like Facebook.
I was always fascinated by the “water ripple effect” and so it was time to deal with it. The result is a small jQuery plugin, which you can easily integrate into your projects. As with my last jQuery plugins, you can use the “water ripple effect” with, or without jQuery. As a zip and minifiert is this plugin only 2KB large.
JQuery plugin for timeline, simple but highly customizable. It will help you render a responsive timeline (CSS and HTML) from JSON data.The information will be automatically grouped by year and the series of events will be sorted by date.
In addition, this plugin is able to handle virtually any type of content such as images, videos, audios and more.