Sweet and versatile dropdowns using jQuery.Create dropdowns in any direction with any kind of content.
Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Meme Generator is a jQuery plugin allowing easily creating images with captions (memes). It doesn’t require any special markup, you can use it on any <img> and the plugin will handle the rest. It uses HTML5 Canvas to create images.
- Seperate styling for each text box
- Drawing tool with customizable color and size
- Two preview modes – canvas and CSS – latter being more suitable for slow machines
- Saving image as data url or canvas
- Predefining captions
A jQuery plugin utility which dynamically inserts a symmetrical pull-quote element clone to enable a hacky float: center between two columns of text.
This plugin was created on the concept un-blurring a part of image using SVG.
Premium Stock Market Widgets is one of the essentials that you will need when starting a new financial blog or putting together a website related to financial markets. If you run a news website or want to display share price of a public company it will be of great help too. The plugin allows to easily add financial data (such as stock, currency, commodity, ETF quotes) to your website by using simple inline PHP snippets injected into HTML code (just like WordPress shortcodes).
Market data is available for the following asset classes:
- Stocks and stock indices (see list of stock exchanges below)
- All world currency pairs and crosses
- Major commodities
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- US Treasury notes / bonds
- Mutual funds
- Bitcoin / USD
Wobble window is a lightweight jQuery plugin that applies a wobble effect to your HTML elements backgrounds.
Fileuploader is a beautiful and powerful HTML5 file uploading tool. A jQuery and PHP plugin that transforms the standard file input into a revolutionary and fancy field on your page.
- File preview with image thumbnail or icon
- File image thumbnail can be generated in canvas to resize it perfectly for given with and height
- Render synchron the file preview
- File icon background is generated from file extension
- Customize your own input and thumbnail elements
- Responsive and fancy animations
- Choose multiple files from different folders
- Drag&Drop feature
- Upload each file with Ajax
- Upload synchron the files
- Upload progressbar with many data available
- Start, retry and cancel upload actions
- Paste images from clipboard (only in Chrome)
- Validate the file’s limit, size and extension. You can also use your own function
- Edit mode for already uploaded files
- All files are in one list in a hidden input
- Use input HTML attributes to configurate it
- HTML template renderer using Text variables
- CSS file icon
- PHP upload helper
- PHP generates an array with many file informations
- PHP can create a custom file name
- API and more than 24 Callbacks to manipulate freely the appearance and functionality of your file input
Cross-browser fullscreen HTML elements (with jQuery support).