mBox is a simple jQuery lightbox plugin. It’s main goal is to be easy to use and lightweight. As you can see in the examples below, it takes only 4 lines of code to initialize the plugin and transform your static images into awesome lightbox gallery.
Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jQuery Restful is a jQuery plugin for communicating with REST APIs.
fancyTable is a jQuery plugin for making html tables searchable and sortable with pagination.
A jQuery plugin that suggests and autocompletes the domain whenever your users type in an email address field.
camRoll is a jQuery slider plugin which enables the user to navigate between slides by clicking/taping the navigation thumbnails.
Soch Social chat support create a personal connection with customers looking for support. A complete solution to provide support to your audience. This is a easy way to support and keep contact with your customers.
- WhatsApp, Skype & Messenger
- Time Availability
- Supports Multiple Accounts
- Custom Messages for Available and Offline
- Fully Responsive
- Browser Compatible
Form Async is an easy-to-use library that provide acronymous sending on form changes. It’s a great solution to preventing data loss when filling out a web form.
- Lightweight (~1.5kb gziped)
- Saves any HTML form element
- Support content editable property
- Full customization
- Retry functionality if ajax request fail
- Send form elements as group of field
- Provide the way to validate changes before sending ajax request