wRunner is a plugin that adds a slider (slider) to select a value. The plugin has the ability to set themes, step, minimum and maximum values, etc. It has two types – single and range, as well as vertical and horizontal position. It has two implementations – on pure JS and on the basis of jQuery.
Best jQuery Plugins Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
WhatsChat – WhatsApp Chat Widget jQuery Plugin is an a modern responsive chat plugin build with CSS3.
- Chat support plugin that provides a quick and easy way to interact with your clients.
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap & jQuery used to design hosting chat widget.
- All the codes are clean and well organized, You are able to easily edit/change/customize any style.
- These chat plugins are provided with 10 uniq designs, 7 uniq button, 8 color combination.
jQuery tooltip plugin. Easy to use and configure with excellent responsive placement (on the demo page, try resizing your screen!).
- Multiple Triggers (click, hover, focus, hoverfocus)
- Backdrops (black, white, blurred) – Only apply to trigger:’click’
- Themes (black, lt-gray, white, blue, green, red)
- Sizes (tiny, small, medium, large)
- Responsive (prefers the specified position
- Tooltip hide/show events
- No-conflict CSS
This provides a jquery plugin for making vertical progress bars out of images. Once the progress bar has been created you can interact with it to set the current percentage as required.
jQuery plugin “bootstrapSelect” which transform a select in a bootstrap dropdown. Select multiple are shown with checkboxes
A simple jQuery plugin that adds hoverable image and video previews to links and other elements.
The smart newsticker with that magic rainbow you have liked it! The classic “SmarTicker” is back with the same features and with that old effects.
Poppa is a jQuery plugin which makes client-side form validation easy. It provides a basic customization and aims at being cross-browser compliant, reliable and lightweight (only 8kb minified). It comes with a handful of a useful validation methods, including URL and email validation and default error messages in English.
mBox is a simple jQuery lightbox plugin. It’s main goal is to be easy to use and lightweight. As you can see in the examples below, it takes only 4 lines of code to initialize the plugin and transform your static images into awesome lightbox gallery.
jQuery Restful is a jQuery plugin for communicating with REST APIs.