select elements with their
option tags cannot be completely customized using CSS, but what if we want to style a dropdown just as easily as
<li> elements can be styled? Today, we’ll style the Premium Pixels Dark Select Dropdown using DropKick.js to help us do just that.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Over the past year, we’ve seen website toolbar’s become an increasingly popular way for site-owners to offer users a consistent set of powerful social features, regardless of what page they’re on – Share, Subscribe, Tweet, Talk – you name it and chances are there’s a toolbar out there that offers some variation of these features.
In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to create your very own jQuery-powered website toolbar and then we’re going to pack it full of lots of useful widget features such as those found in the Wibiya-toolbar – I call it jQuery Fubar.
hoverFlow is a another Solution to Animation Queue Buildup in jQuery.Brandon Aaron published a quick tipon how to prevent animation queue buildup in hover animations. Since I was not satisfied with his solution, I tried to find another.After taking some wrong paths and learning a lot about jQuery’s animation (queue) system, I think I finally found a good solution.
The last locigal step was to wrap it up into a nice jQuery plugin – and so hoverFlow was born.
jQuery SideBar Plugin is display sidebar menu.We can show tabbed sidebar menu from anyside of the screen with this plugin.
Looking to give your next web app or custom cms dashboard that edge? If so then this accordion style jQuery dashboard menu will do just that.Impress your users with the modern dark design whilst giving them the best possible experience.
This script comes with the choice if 6 different colours and is very simple and easy to implement.
Based on the amount of requests i’ve received lately on this post, on creating a simple, yet extendable dropdown menu, i believe easiest way to achieve this would be through simple jquery, so here it is.
August 17, 2012 | Menus
There are many social networking websites designed with a specific layout in mind. User profile pages are some of the more complex designs included with a community-based network. You’ll often have access to edit user profile settings, subscriptions, and e-mail options. I want to create such a simple menu for a minimalist Digg-style layout.
In this tutorial I have actually built two working demo pages. The first runs on jQuery to fade the menu in and out as you hover. The 2nd demo is built using just CSS effects which display the submenu using the :hover selector. It’s even easier to combine both methods for legacy support – however at that point I’d recommend the CSS-only methodology. But you can see for yourself in the live demo examples and build this yourself by following my code below.
August 14, 2012 | Menus
The jQuery Metro Flexible Navigation is a minimal, clean grid layout inspired by the new Windows 8 interface. It can be customized to be laid out horizontally or vertically. It’s scrollable and dragable at the same time and contains useful sliding controls. Icons can be changed, there is a large collection available.
- Layout orientation can be customized with a simple class atrribute
- Scroll-able and drag-able with mouse events and touch swipes (iPad compatible)
- Control buttons for sliding left, right, up and down the grid area
- Auto-resize based on browser viewport
- Well documented + free support + free updates
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 350,000+ Followers
- Accordion (46)
- Ajax (346)
- Animation (1,123)
- Bootstrap (259)
- Calendar (61)
- Carousel (105)
- Chart & Graph (126)
- Core Java Script (1,082)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,358)
- Drag & Drop (190)
- Events (78)
- Forms (563)
- Gallery (571)
- Games (47)
- HTML5 (486)
- Image Effects (210)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (77)
- jSON (188)
- Layout (45)
- Maps (105)
- Menus (544)
- Other API (270)
- Other Libraries (15)
- PHP (241)
- Plugins (3,918)
- Popup Window (372)
- Premium (791)
- Responsive (614)
- Slider (477)
- SVG Tutorial (186)
- Tables (165)
- Tabs (102)
- Text Effect (203)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Video & Audio (197)
- Web (826)
- Wordpress (59)
- XML (31)
- Zoom (101)
Popular Blog Post
- 10+ Cryptocurrency Realtime Price Scripts with PHP
- 15+ Inventory & Stock Management script in PHP
- 15+ Live Chat script in PHP
- 10+ WordPress Coupon Selling Themes
- 10+ Jobs Classified Scripts in PHP
- 20+ Best MySQL GUI Tools
- 30+ Restaurant and Cafe Templates & Themes
- 15+ PHP Classified Ads Scripts with Example
- 25+ Bootstrap UI Editors
- 10+ Hotel Management Scripts in PHP
- 30+ Best Frameworks For Native Mobile App Development
- 10+ Dating Script in PHP
- 15+ Flexbox Grid CSS Framework
- 50+ Free Boostrap Admin Dashboard Templates 2017
- 15+ Best PHP Frameworks MVC for Developers
- 50+ Music Templates and Themes in HTML
- 40+ Wireframe Tools & Online Mockup Websites
Best jQuery Plugins 2020 – 2019
- jQuery Plugins of July 2020
- jQuery Plugins of June 2020
- jQuery Plugins of May 2020
- jQuery Plugins of April 2020
- jQuery Plugins of March 2020
- jQuery Plugins of February 2020
- jQuery Plugins of January 2020
- jQuery Plugins of December 2019
- jQuery Plugins of November 2019
- jQuery Plugins of October 2019
- jQuery Plugins of September 2019
- jQuery Plugins of August 2019
- jQuery Plugins of July 2019