Navgoco is a simple JQuery plugin which turns a nested unordered list of links into a beautiful vertical multi-level slide navigation, with ability to preserve expanded submenus between sessions by using cookies and optionally act as an accordion menu.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
You’ve surely seen those really cool on scroll effects for headers that have been around lately. One example is the header on the Riot Industries website by Phil Renaud which rotates in 3d on click and enlarges when scrolling down. Similar work has been done by Johnny Simpson where he explores Scroll Activated Fixed Header Animations. We’ve also created a Blueprint for an On-Scroll Animated Header to get you started.
Today we’d like to give you some inspiration for animated headers and show you what kind of effects could be used to spice up your website’s starting element and give it some life.
This is a beautiful menu like dock with the capability of store a submenu.
1. Touch enabled
3. Infinite dock items
4. Infinite sub menu items
6. Dock properties to change
7. More than 700 icons
- Light and Dark themes
- 12 preset colors
- Major Browsers Compatible
- 361 icons available
A jQuery plugin that modifies a navigation menu to highlight / change when the menu’s target smooth scrolls into view.
- Smooth scrolling page navigation.
- Easing can easily be defined for both horizontal and vertical scrolling.
- Auto-updating menu which highlights both the currently viewed content & other content in view.
- User can cancel auto-scroll by pressing any key, clicking on the page or scrolling the mousewheel.
- Can be set up to work with any menu elements. Integrates easily with Bootstrap!
It’s become somewhat of a trend in web design to have a header that attaches to the top of the page as the user scrolls in order to provide the user with navigation or something along those lines. When the header attaches to the screen, we can use this point to create some pretty cool effects. In this tutorial we’re going to be looking at animations that activate as the user scrolls down.
Smint is a simple jQuery plugin that helps with the navigation on one page style websites.
It has 2 main elements, a sticky navigation bar that stays at the top of the page while you scroll down and menu buttons that automatically scroll the page to the section you clicked on.
- Responsive layout
- Horizontal and Vertical
- 8 Styles
- Major browsers compatible
Today, I will be sharing an experiment to replicate the behavior of the side menu, similar to what you’ve seen on smartphone applications, but this tutorial is for the web. I will take you through each step from structuring your layout and adding swipe gestures to open/close the menu, usable on both desktop and smartphones.
In this tutorial I`m going to show you how to create a simple, but very stylish vertical menu using some CSS3, a bit of jQuery, a custom text font and the most impressive icon font you can find at this moment, which is FontAwesome.
Combine all of these with a nice color scheme and you get a beautiful UI element, ready to be used in your projects!
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 350,000+ Followers
- Accordion (46)
- Ajax (346)
- Animation (1,125)
- Bootstrap (259)
- Calendar (61)
- Carousel (105)
- Chart & Graph (126)
- Core Java Script (1,087)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,358)
- Drag & Drop (190)
- Events (78)
- Forms (564)
- Gallery (571)
- Games (47)
- HTML5 (486)
- Image Effects (210)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (77)
- jSON (188)
- Layout (45)
- Maps (105)
- Menus (544)
- Other API (270)
- Other Libraries (15)
- PHP (241)
- Plugins (3,921)
- Popup Window (372)
- Premium (791)
- Responsive (615)
- Slider (477)
- SVG Tutorial (186)
- Tables (165)
- Tabs (103)
- Text Effect (204)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Video & Audio (197)
- Web (826)
- Wordpress (59)
- XML (31)
- Zoom (101)
Popular Blog Post
- 10+ Cryptocurrency Realtime Price Scripts with PHP
- 15+ Inventory & Stock Management script in PHP
- 15+ Live Chat script in PHP
- 10+ WordPress Coupon Selling Themes
- 10+ Jobs Classified Scripts in PHP
- 20+ Best MySQL GUI Tools
- 30+ Restaurant and Cafe Templates & Themes
- 15+ PHP Classified Ads Scripts with Example
- 25+ Bootstrap UI Editors
- 10+ Hotel Management Scripts in PHP
- 30+ Best Frameworks For Native Mobile App Development
- 10+ Dating Script in PHP
- 15+ Flexbox Grid CSS Framework
- 50+ Free Boostrap Admin Dashboard Templates 2017
- 15+ Best PHP Frameworks MVC for Developers
- 50+ Music Templates and Themes in HTML
- 40+ Wireframe Tools & Online Mockup Websites
Best jQuery Plugins 2020 – 2019
- jQuery Plugins of July 2020
- jQuery Plugins of June 2020
- jQuery Plugins of May 2020
- jQuery Plugins of April 2020
- jQuery Plugins of March 2020
- jQuery Plugins of February 2020
- jQuery Plugins of January 2020
- jQuery Plugins of December 2019
- jQuery Plugins of November 2019
- jQuery Plugins of October 2019
- jQuery Plugins of September 2019
- jQuery Plugins of August 2019
- jQuery Plugins of July 2019