Multi-level dropdown menu for buttons. Supports any HTML for items, multiple combined sync/async datasources.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- 14 Styles
- Grid system
- Cross browser
- Easy to use
A tutorial on how to create a off-canvas icon navigation with an animated border effect. The menu effect is inspired by CreativeDash’s bounce menu for mobile apps.The other day I saw a really nice concept of a menu on the UI8 site. CreativeDash implemented that gorgeous concept and I instantly had some ideas for more effects involving border transitions but also with the desktop in mind. So today I want to show you how to create something like that and provide some more inspirational examples.
Please note that we’ll be using transitions and animation on pseudo-elements which won’t work in some browsers (e.g. Safari and Mobile Safari).
Responsive Mobile Menu jQuery Plugin.
- Supports with multi-level menus
- Flexible, simple markup
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Keyboard Accessible
- Creates ARIA compliant menu
Modern Menu 3 is a clean, modern and easy to use menu. It has a number of features that make it both useful and compelling:
- It has a clean and attractive design.
- It offers both a horizontal and a vertical layout.
- It comes with 8 different themes to choose from.
- The look is completely customizable.
- It supports multilevel dropdowns.
- It has smooth and attractive animations for the buttons as well as the dropdowns.
- It uses CSS animations for better performance.
- It has a jQuery animation fallback for browsers that do not support CSS animations.
Context.js is a lightweight solution for contextual menus. Currently, there are two versions.
The first is to be used with Twitters Bootstrap (bootstrap.css specifically). If you do not use or want to use bootstrap.css, there is a standalone stylesheet to give the menu it’s base styles.
- Linted: Valid JS
- Can be used with or without Twitters Bootstrap.css
- Event Based Links
- Anchor Links
- Recursive Menus (infinite depth)
- Vertical Space Detection (turns into a “dropup”)
- Horizontal Space Detection (Drops to the left instead of right)
- Add/Delete menus Dynamically
In this tutorial I want to demonstrate how we can build a similar interface using jQuery animation. These codes are fairly basic and should work in any fixed-style website layout. This type of design leaves room for hidden content, along with main content cascading down the page.
Ideally we will be using jQuery animations powered by jQuery UI easing effects. I have created a live example with the navigation bar fixed onto each corner of the webpage. Check out some of my demos and see if this interface could work well in any upcoming design projects.
Wheel Menu is a small jQuery plugin that will add a fully customisable Path-like wheel menu button to your website.
- Easy to use.
- Works on any page.
- Perfect for Ipad navigation.
- Docking main menu – push/show sub-menu.
- Sub-menu fully scrollable.
- Custom scrollbars on sub-menu containers.
- Accent selected and tooltip colors.
- One level media sub-menu items.
- Dock menu on page load to give the user more page room.
- Social media icons.
- 230+ Entypo Icons used for menu icons.
- Submenu header and descriptions.
- Custom menu logo area that resizes on window resize.
jElevator is a jQuery plugin that allows webmasters to enhance the navigation of their blog, news, and other content-rich websites. Providing users with scroll-to-top, scroll-to-bottom, and sections menu functionality, jElevator will increase the usability of any page it is added to. This plugin is a perfect fit for pages that contain lengthy content, such as a news/blog post, detailed documentation, or a robust informational page. jElevator will allow users to jump to the information they’re seeking, check the title or date of a news article, or post a comment at the bottom of the page, all without losing their place or having to tediously scroll up and down in search for specific content.
- Auto-Hide Menu
- Scroll-To-Top Button
- Scroll-To-Bottom Button
- Automatic Sections Menu
- Accordion (46)
- Ajax (346)
- Animation (1,127)
- Articles (56)
- Bootstrap (259)
- Calendar (61)
- Carousel (105)
- Chart & Graph (126)
- Core Java Script (1,091)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,359)
- Drag & Drop (190)
- Events (78)
- Forms (564)
- Gallery (571)
- Games (47)
- HTML5 (486)
- Image Effects (211)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (77)
- jSON (188)
- Layout (45)
- Maps (105)
- Menus (546)
- Other API (270)
- Other Libraries (15)
- PHP (241)
- Plugins (3,921)
- Popup Window (372)
- Premium (791)
- Responsive (616)
- Slider (478)
- Snippets (162)
- SVG Tutorial (187)
- Tables (165)
- Tabs (103)
- Text Effect (204)
- Video & Audio (197)
- Web (826)
- Wordpress (59)
- XML (31)
- Zoom (101)