jQuery plugin that creates an responsive Menu on website.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A preview of full webpage or its DOM element with flexible positioning and navigation support.
StickyFooterNav is a unique mega footer solution designed and coded to work and fit on any device. It is fully responsive and comes with a flexible grid system to hold your content within panels.
- 100% Responsive & powerful mega footer system
- 3 types of drop downs (fixed width, mega and full browser width)
- Unique full browser width panels
- Sticks to the bottom of the browser
- Flexible columns grid
- Left or right alignment for the menu items and the drop downs
- Custom & automatic scrollbars within panels
- Clean and professional design
- Fits into any layout
- Lots of styled elements
Context menu plugin for Twitter’s Bootstrap framework.
A Simple jQuery Plugin extending animateScroll plugin with Single Page Scroll Capabilities.
- Smooth, continous scroll across sections
- Ability to navigate to each and every section, also programatically
- Possible menu integration, but I didin’t want menu to be included as part of a package
- Each section can have different height
- If section height is less then screen height – it can be adjusted
- If section is higher then screen – we’re cool
- It would support History API
An experimental full-screen navigation, animated using CSS and jQuery, that expands within a circle.
Are you looking for Facebook UI features, this post will explain you how to create a Facebook style notifications popup using Jquery, HTML and CSS, you will understand how CSS elements will helps to improve better web design. This is the most needed feature for social networking web projects to minimize and enrich the UX elements.
Enhancing functionality of dropdown menus. Added the following improvements:
- Support for radio and checkboxes
- Positioning of menus
- Bullet for menus
jQuery Flyout is a simple plugin for creating a flyout menu button.
Tendina is a simple jQuery plugin that helps you build dynamic, interactive side-menus in seconds.
- Provides a super easy way to setup sidemenus in a matter of minutes
- Supports infinite levels of nesting
- Hides your nested submenus and manages all interactions
- Handles dinamically added elements (nice to have when building a menu from a JSON)
- Supports multiple menu initializations on the same page
- It’s lightweight – 3kb minified!