SlideMenu.js is a easy off-canvas menu with mobile touch support.
Best jQuery Menus Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Radial menu is a highly customizable radial menu that’s very easy to setup.It is customizable and beautiful radial menu for your web app that can be used as a standalone menu or override the default context menu. On a desktop or notebook click the second button of the mouse (context menu). On a smartphone or tablet, click the screen and hold for few seconds and the menu will pop.
A simple, light-weight and easy-to-use jQuery Plugin that shows/hides the header of the page when users scroll the page down more than its height. However, the header remains watching the page so when users scroll the page up its being showed.
Zeynepjs is a light-weight multi-level jQuery side menu plugin.
A draggable inline menu with a scattered thumbnail preview of an image grid.After our little draggable image strip experiment, we wanted to explore using the dragging functionality on a menu. The idea is to show a large inline menu with some scattered thumbnails. The menu can be dragged and while doing so, the thumbnails get moved with an animation. Each menu item also changes the letters to show an outlined version. When clicking on the “explore” link under a menu item, the thumbnails move and enlarge to form a grid.
PrMenu is a very lightweight, responsive menu plugin for jQuery. Provides a menu with links evenly distributed across width of menu container.
- Links are evenly distributed within menu container
- Maximum four menus levels (three nested)
- Auto text wrap of long link text (maximum two lines)
- Auto link background colors for all levels based on initial background color
- All settings can be changed by passing in your own options
An animated portfolio website concept with the circular motion made with CSS3, jQuery and GSAP’s TweenMax and CSSPlugin.
March 9, 2019 | Menus
PLON is a simple SCSS & JS framework based on jQuery and Gulp.
- This framework was created for front-end developers who don’t want any base visual styling, for people who likes to start from a blank page and have full controll over the effect of their work.
- SCSS structure and class naming encourages developers to use objective CSS (OOCSS).
- jQuery plugins are very easy to install and to debug.
- Provides each plugin as a separate file – so you don’t have to use unnecessary code.
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 350,000+ Followers
- Accordion (46)
- Ajax (345)
- Animation (1,116)
- Bootstrap (258)
- Calendar (61)
- Carousel (104)
- Chart & Graph (126)
- Core Java Script (1,070)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,355)
- Drag & Drop (190)
- Events (78)
- Forms (563)
- Gallery (569)
- Games (47)
- HTML5 (485)
- Image Effects (210)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (77)
- jSON (188)
- Layout (45)
- Maps (105)
- Menus (541)
- Other API (268)
- Other Libraries (15)
- PHP (241)
- Plugins (3,913)
- Popup Window (372)
- Premium (789)
- Responsive (614)
- Slider (476)
- SVG Tutorial (185)
- Tables (165)
- Tabs (102)
- Text Effect (201)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Video & Audio (196)
- Web (826)
- Wordpress (59)
- XML (31)
- Zoom (101)
Popular Blog Post
- 10+ Cryptocurrency Realtime Price Scripts with PHP
- 15+ Inventory & Stock Management script in PHP
- 15+ Live Chat script in PHP
- 10+ WordPress Coupon Selling Themes
- 10+ Jobs Classified Scripts in PHP
- 20+ Best MySQL GUI Tools
- 30+ Restaurant and Cafe Templates & Themes
- 15+ PHP Classified Ads Scripts with Example
- 25+ Bootstrap UI Editors
- 10+ Hotel Management Scripts in PHP
- 30+ Best Frameworks For Native Mobile App Development
- 10+ Dating Script in PHP
- 15+ Flexbox Grid CSS Framework
- 50+ Free Boostrap Admin Dashboard Templates 2017
- 15+ Best PHP Frameworks MVC for Developers
- 50+ Music Templates and Themes in HTML
- 40+ Wireframe Tools & Online Mockup Websites
Best jQuery Plugins 2019 – 2018
- jQuery Plugins of February 2019
- jQuery Plugins of January 2019
- jQuery Plugins of December 2018
- jQuery Plugins of November 2018
- jQuery Plugins of October 2018
- jQuery Plugins of September 2018
- jQuery Plugins of August 2018
- jQuery Plugins of July 2018
- jQuery Plugins of June 2018
- jQuery Plugins of May 2018
- jQuery Plugins of April 2018
- jQuery Plugins of March 2018