Best jQuery Video & Audio Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A Light AudioPlayer with HTML5, jQuery and CSS3.
This jQuery plugin allow you to add effects to images and html5 videotags easily. It supports different types of processed effects and overlay
A small jQuery plugin for animating YouTube thumbnails.
This library enables developers to use Web Audio API by description like jQuery.
In concrete, this library may be useful to implement the following features.
- Create Sound
- Play the One-Shot Audio
- Play the Audio
- Play the Media (Fallback by HTML5 MediaElement)
- Play the MML (Music Macro Language)
- Streaming (by WebRTC)
- Effectors (Compressor / Wah / Equalizer / Tremolo / Phaser / Chorus / Delay / Reverb, and Original Effector … etc)
- Completely independent library (no jQuery required)
- 100% customizable design
- Real time audio visualizations
- Simple Soundcloud integration
- Live streams
- Call back functions for events
- Play/Pause, Stop, Next Song, Previous Song, Shuffle
- Song meta data display
Today we want to discuss how to publish a voice recording messages on newsfeed using Jquery and HTML5 with custom HTML5 audio player. Take a quick look at the live demo, make sure use the microphone for better result.
A jQuery plugin for converting text emojis into image-based emoticons, also supporting an automatic media embedding system for multimedia URLs (earlier emoticons-js).
- Converts emoticon text codes into emoticons ,
- Finds links in text input and turns them into html links.
- Youtube and Vimeo video embedding with video details fetched from the api.
- HTML5 player supported media embedding (mp3,mp4,ogg)
- PDF viewing with preview and then the actual pdf in a frame.
- Inline Code Syntax highlighting (uses highlight.js)
- Twitter tweet embedding supported
- Codepen, jsbin,ideone, jsfiddle and plunker embed supported
- soundcloud and spotify support
- Twitch tv, dotSub, dailymotion, vine,TED and liveLeak support.
- Google map location embed
iTunes API search using jQuery, jPlayer and Bootstrap.Simple search interface experiment using Bootstrap responsive techniques.
Allows user to input a search term which is executed against the public iTunes Store API.
Turn any element into a lightbox or popover link for Youtube and Vimeo videos.Includes access to all embed API options for both providers as well as a healthy set of style options. Popovers are intelligently positioned and allow users to preview videos on hover.
- Simple access to all embed API options for both providers
- Lots of options to customize and beautify your lightboxes
- Intelligent popover auto positioning gravitates to page center
- Preview videos on hover, pin if you want them to stick around
- Lazy loading of videos prevents slow page load due to video embeds
- Rick Roll with ease (don’t pass video id, add rick_roll option to prevent closing)