Just add the radio stream and the player will get radio name, radio categories, current playing song and artist photo.It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. Radio Stream should be MP3 type.It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.The player uses Last.FM API to display the photo of the current playing singer.
Best jQuery Video & Audio Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jsMovie is a jQuery-plugin for jQuery 1.4+ (tested). This plugin enables you to play image sequences without flash or HTML5 with the benefit of playing your movies backwards and having PNG images animated.
- Multiple predefiend layouts (clear, zoom, tooltip, icons)
- YouTube Data API (v3)
- Single video
- Youtube playlist
- Youtube channel
- Youtube user channels
- Youtube video search
- automatically generated video thumbnails and description for Youtube (or your own custom)
- Optional lightbox attached to videos
- HTML5 video in lightbox
- Optional web links attached to videos
- Empty video click actions
- custom HTML5 player theme
- custom Vimeo player theme
- custom Youtube player theme
- optional poster image
- custom player size
- optional embed option
- optional facebook share
- optional twitter share
- optional mail share
- optional logo (set position to bottom-left corner, or bottom-right corner, set URL redirect when clicked)
- you can disable individually logo/embed/facebook/twitter/mail/info if you dont need these features
- autohide controls: you can choose after how much seconds player controls will disappear
- optional autoplay
- optional right-click (to prevent downloading hosted videos)
- optional player shadow (set one of 6 pre-built shadow effects)
Easy as hell jQuery plugin for video backgrounds.
Unifies the iframe APIs of Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion. Build as responsive jQuery UI widget.
- Play, Pause and Stop command
- for Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion Player
- supports >=IE8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Responsive with CSS
A beautiful showcase for your music that works on every screen Clarity is a jQuery plugin that’s easy to customize and has an extensive API.
Show videos from Vimeo into a chic gallery with jQuery. Unlike from Youtube, Vimeo does not allow you to create custom playlists to display your videos. Thinking about it I created a plugin that when passing a list of urls videos from Vimeo, you create a carousel with information coming from Vimeo, and videos can be seen through the prominently on the page.
Revolution Lightbox is a full blown multimedia responsive lightbox that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android and Windows8. It has support for image, video (mp4), audio (mp3), Vimeo, YouTube, iFrame, AJAX, HTML content, Google maps and flash.
Revolution Lightbox has high performance using OOP code and the latest CSS3 techniques, ready for mobile with swipe support, very flexible, easy to setup and extremely customizable. The playlists / content can be created using simple HTML markup or JSON, plus the visual and programmatic settings can be modified at runtime, this allows to have different themes with various settings in the same.