jQuery MiniUI – Professional WebUI Control Library. It can shorten the development time, reduce the amount of code, so that developers focus more on the business and server-side, easy interface development, resulting in a great user experience.
- Rapid development, reducing the amount of code 50%
- Rich component library, high performance, low memory
- Support for Java, .NET, PHP
- Support IE6 +, FireFox, Chrome
Fallwall.js is a jQuery plugin to make Fall Styles like Pinterest.
- No required HTML markup or CSS stylesheet
- Minimal, powerful, and readable configuration
- Optional resize handling
- Optimized handling of dynamically added items
FinderJS is a small UI component that allows you to browse tree-like data in columns, similar to the file manager in OS X.
- Data source: Array or Function (useful for asynchronous operations, e.g. calling an API).
- Stlying: Use any CSS/framework of choice, or feel free to use the example CSS (which leverages Flexbox). You can also define how items are rendered and change default classnames.
- Keyboard navigation: use arrows keys to navigate.
- Events: several events are emitted to allow for custom behavior.
- Module formats: Provided as an npm module (CommonJS), a jQuery plugin, and exported as the global finder.
Stacky makes it easy to create UIs with panels that open horizontally using jQuery.
Panels can be opened, closed, expanded and collapsed. A panel can be opened either next to a given panel or a the end, in regular mode (pushed next to a panel) or in floating mode (absolute position). Additionally, the open and close events can optionally call functions to, for instance, set or retrieve data to/from panels.
jQuery Enhanced Splitter is a plugin to generate sliding splitters on your page. Useful for separating content, emulating the look of frames, collapsable tool windows, and more. Completely customizable look and feel, and touchscreen friendly.
Gridstack.js is a jQuery plugin for widget layout. This is drag-and-drop multi-column grid. It allows you to build draggable responsive bootstrap v3 friendly layouts.It also works great with knockout.js