Bootstrap HTML Builder is a tool that help to create the Bootstrap html file by drag and drop, it helps create html files faster that will save you tons of time working. Build any HTML file you can imagine.
- Unlimited html projects and files
- Create, edit, download, delete html project
- Design html file with drag and drop component elements
- Support test environment for desktop, tablet, mobile
- Support bootstrap theme
- 17 bootstrap themes is included
fsortable is a fixed layout sortable plugin for jQuery UI.There’s some necessary markup you need to use to let fsortable know about your layout. Since it assumes your sortable has a
fixed capacity you need to tell it how many items it can hold. It takes that information from the HTML itself by counting the number of items in your sortable and the number of empty positions.
LobiPanel is jquery plugin for bootstrap panels. It extends panels with several common and useful functions which does not come by default.
A jQuery plugin which makes an easy and intuitive area for upload files through drag and drop or select methods.
Easy Forms is a web application that will help you design and develop web forms quickly and easily. Actually, you will not need programming skills to make your forms work in minutes.
- Build any type of online forms: Contact forms, Order forms, Registration forms, Online surveys, Trivias and more.
- Drag & Drop Fields. No coding skills required.
- HTML5 Fields Support
- Create Multi-Step Forms
- Bootstrap CSS Support
- Theme & Template Managers
- Advanced CSS Editor with Form Live Preview
Split.js is a lightweight, unopinionated utility for creating adjustable split views or panes.
No dependencies or markup required, just two or more elements with a common parent. Views can be split horizontally or vertically, with draggable gutters inserted between every two elements.
ChewingGrid is a CSS grid for card listing design, like videos, tiles, or article lists. It doesn’t require media queries, but it adjusts based on the maximum number of columns, and minimum and maximum card width.