Protovis composes custom views of data with simple marks such as bars and dots. Unlike low-level graphics libraries that quickly become tedious for visualization, Protovis defines marks through dynamic properties that encode data, allowing inheritance, scales and layoutsto simplify construction.
jqChart takes advantages of HTML5 Canvas to deliver high performance client-side charts and graphs across browsers (IE 6+, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari) and devices, including iOS and Android mobile devices. Full Touch support.
- High performance. Uses pure HTML5 Canvas rendering
- Cross-browser support – tested with IE 6+, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari
- Supports iOS and Android mobile devices
- Full Touch Support
- Bar, Column, Pie, Line, Spline, Area, Scatter, Bubble, Radar, Polar Charts
- Stock and Candlestick Financial Charts
- Real-Time Charts
JS Charts lets you create charts in different templates like bar charts, pie charts or simple line graphs.
- You don’t have to write code
- It’s easy to integrate & customizable
- You can setup your charts online
- You can create the three most common types of charts: bar, pie and line
- Animated line/bar rendering
- 3D pies and 3D bars
- It’s compatible with most web browsers
- You don’t need any server-side plugins/modules
Bonsai’s main features include:
- Architecturally separated runner and renderer
- iFrame, Worker and Node running contexts
- Assets (Videos, Images, Fonts, SubMovies)
- Keyframe and time based animations (easing functions too)
- Path morphing
jsPlumb provides a means for a developer to visually connect elements on their web pages. It uses SVG or Canvas in modern browsers, and VML on IE 8 and jQuery.jsPlumb adds an element to the DOM for each Endpoint, Connector and Overlay. So for a connection having visible Endpoints at each end and a label in the middle, jsPlumb adds four elements to the DOM. The actual elements it adds depend on the renderer in use (Canvas/SVG/VML).
This project is an attempt to build re-usable charts and chart components for d3.js without taking away the power that d3.js gives you. This is a very young collection of components, with the goal of keeping these components very customizeable, staying away from your standard cookie cutter solutions.
Easy pie chart is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values. These chars are highly customizable and very easy to implement.To use the easy pie chart plugin you need to load the current version of jQuery (testet with 1.7.2) and the source (css+js) of the plugin.
Currently converts a table to one of these google charts:
Numeric data quickly becomes difficult for us humans to understand. Once the number of rows or columns in a table passes two or three, the meaning quickly becomes harder to grasp. The easiest way to give meaning to numeric data is to display it as a chart. Unfortunately jQuery Mobile doesn’t have any built-in charting capabilities and to the best of my knowledge there isn’t a jQuery Mobile charting plug-in available. But lucky for us, jQuery Mobile is built on top of jQuery and there are several charting plug-ins available for it.