Best jQuery Chart & Graph Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Supports: UML diagrams, nested scopes, arrows crossing scopes, and aliases.
Envy is a bring charts to terminal.
- basic diagram elements (rect, circle, ellipse, text, image, path)
- ready-to-use diagram elements of well-known diagrams (ERD, Org chart, FSA, UML, PN, DEVS, …)
- custom diagram elements based on SVG or programmatically rendered
- interactive elements and links
- connecting diagram elements with links
- customizable links, their arrowheads and labels
- links smoothing (bezier interpolation)
- magnets (link connection points) can be placed basically anywhere
- hierarchical diagrams
- serialization/deserialization to/from JSON format
- highly event driven – you can react on any event that happens inside the paper
- zoom in/out
- touch support
G2 is a visualization grammar, a data-driven visual language with a high level of usability and scalability. It provides a set of grammars, takes users beyond a limited set of charts to an almost unlimited world of graphical forms. With G2, users can describe the visual appearance of a visualization just by one statement.
Rete is a modular framework for visual programming. Rete allows you to create node-based editor directly in the browser. You can define nodes and workers that allow users to create instructions for processing data in your editor without a single line of code.
- Mixed Charts
- Dynamic Data Updation
Dailychart.js is a tiny standalone SVG charting library to display daily graph of a stock market security.
Picasso.js is a charting library streamlined for building visualizations for the Qlik Sense Analytics platform.
SVGFlowBox is a lightweight SVG based event highlighting on flow paths.