I’ve been working on a movie review based site and I wanted to try and create a movie previewer. I’m incorporating CSS3 transform’s perspective and rotation. The previewer consists of a list of 3D Card movie posters tilted to the right and one featured movie blown up full size. You can switch in between featured movies by clicking on each movie poster.
Best jQuery Animation Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
EsKju’s LazyLoading is a tool for loading content just in time in a Facebook-similar style. It was built using the jQuery library.
- Supersedes dowdy paginations
- Customizable trough settings and CSS
- Highly compatible
- Uses CSS3 transitions by default
fakeLoader.js is a lightweight jQuery plugin that helps you create an animated spinner with a fullscreen loading mask to simulate the page preloading effect.
Today we’d like to share some inspiration for adding elasticity to elements. The idea is to integrate an SVG element into a component and then animate it from one path to another with an elastic animation. Using SVGs like this can make things like menus, buttons or other elements more interesting and make the interaction look more organic with a natural feel to it.
A collection of animated headlines, with interchangeable words that replace one another through CSS transitions.
SVG Circus enables you to create cool animated SVG spinners, loaders and other looped animations in seconds.
Traffico is a jquery plugin that allow you to insert some funny vehicle running from a side to another side of your website.
- Cross browser support
- Easy to integrate
- Well documented and fully supported
- 64 images for 5 different vehicles in 5 different preset colors
- All the vehicles are avaiable in 2 different styles: detailed & flat
- Possibility to write on trucks
- You can create 200+ combinations to make your website become unique
- You can set up the speed of each vehicle
- You can set that vehicles appear only once or in an endless loop
- 40 preset functions
Experimental lightweight JS script to facilitate quick scroll based animations.