Filterizr is a jQuery plugin that sorts, shuffles and applies stunning filters over responsive galleries using CSS3 transitions.
- Pluggable look & feel (write your CSS effects in the box on the right and hit Filterize!)
- Performant — optimized for smooth experience on mobile devices
- Lightweight — around 8.5kb, jQuery is its only dependency
- Responsive — with your Media Queries (resize the window!)
- Open source
Adds slick new scroll events to jQuery (like
leave) so you can drop scrolling effects like a boss. Requires jQuery 1.11+.
Various icon animations made with mo.js, a powerful motion graphics library by Oleg Solomka. Inspiration comes from the Dribbble shot “Like Animation” by Daryl Ginn.
“SVG 3D Tag Cloud” is a lightweight jQuery plugin that creates a three dimensional Tag Cloud.
Easy to use. Only requires 5 KB of filesize. No depandancies. No additionals plugins. Fully customizable.
A tutorial on how to create an intro animation where a decorative Polaroid stack becomes a grid similar to the effect seen on the takeit website.
- Faster than jQuery – a few tens of times faster!
- Smoother than CSS – indeed
- 28 predefined Easings – + your own custom cubic Bezier curves
- Small size – something about 5 kb in minified version
- Cross-browser code – support IE9+/Firefox/Chrome/Opera/Safari
- No Dependencies – written in pure JS, also works with jQuery
A simple portfolio template, with project preview images that slide out to reveal the selected project.
Viavi CSS3 Button Hover Effect is pure HTML5/CSS3 flat buttons. Buttons has HTML5 structure and works on all major browsers. Buttons is easy to edit and integrate into any website. CSS is separate from HTML and is well commented.
Replete Modal is a user-friendly, fully customizable, responsive jQuery popup modal to take any HTML content, including images, videos, SVG icons,forms and display it in a clean organised and responsive popup. It is easy, flexible, powerful to create professional looking popup modal. This plugin features plenty of layouts, CSS transitions, SVG Icons, and animations, 9 Position, 40+ animations, 5 Overlay, 10 Modal Layouts, 10 Modal Types, 35+ SVG Icons and much more.
The idea that we will develop in this tutorial is basically a few loading buttons that will be able to give a feedback response, showing whether the button action succeeded or failed. To achieve the desired animations we will be using SVG and Segment mostly.