Today we’d like to share a couple of ideas for search interaction effects with you. Mainly, we’d like to provide you with some inspiration for how to show the search interface in an interesting way. Maybe you’ve seen some modern animations for showing the search already, like Swiss Army Man or CMMNTY. Today we want to explore some different layouts combined with some engaging CSS animations.
Best jQuery Animation Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- There is a solution – the jQuery-the svg-popup .
- Quick – the formation of the particles based on the basis of SVG.
- Easy – just plug weight 5kb.
- Easy to use – it has documentation in Russian.
- Eto decision to diversify the design of your site, and give the uniqueness and style!
- Simple usage;
- Easy customisation;
- 15 options to set up particles behavior;
- Small size — only 7kb minified, 3kb gzipped;
- Good documentation and examples;
- 3 built-in particle shapes.
- Rigid body dynamics
- Discrete collision detection
- Contacts, friction and restitution
- PointToPoint (a.k.a. ball/socket joint)
- Hinge (with optional motor)
- Gauss-Seidel constraint solver and an island split algorithm
- Collision filters
- Body sleeping
- Experimental SPH / fluid support
- Various shapes and collision algorithms
sparkleHover is a jQuery plugin to add sparkles to anything on hover.
Short and funny phrases using CSS3 to make the animation.
scrollToStyle is a versatile tool that lets you manage CSS properties of elements using the page scroll.
You will be able to compel the elements move, change their size, color, opacity, background and many other properties.
- Management absolutely all the properties of a numeric value
- Browser Support depends only on selected properties
- It manages multiple properties of the same element
- Management fractional property values and control the number of decimal places
- Fixing of the screen during an animation
- Animation range control
Today we’d like to share a little effect with you that you might have already stumbled upon on the Web. It’s a kind of a mirror effect as seen on sites like Corentin Fardeau and Method.