Ola.js is a smooth animation library for interpolating numbers.
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Responsively show and hide columns based on container width
- Responsively change row height based on font size
- Low processor usage – prolong battery life
- Full support for touch devices
- Special touch gestures
Hybrids is a UI library for creating Web Components, which favors plain objects and pure functions over
thissyntax. It provides simple and functional API for creating custom elements.
- The simplest definition — just plain objects and pure functions
- Composition over inheritance — easy re-use, merge or split property definitions
- No global lifecycle callbacks — no did* or will* and only in the independent property definition
- Super fast recalculation — built-in cache mechanism secures performance and data flow
- Templates without external tooling — template engine based on tagged template literals
- Developer tools included — Hot module replacement support for fast and pleasant development
Scroll Manager is utility class that controls smooth scroll and showing some elements by scroll event.
Editor.js is a block-styled editor with clean JSON output.Blocks are structural units, of which the Entry is composed. For example, Paragraph, Heading, Image, Video, List are Blocks. Each Block is represented by Plugin. We have many ready-to-use Plugins and a simple API for creating new ones.
- Tracks objects and persists changes to server
- Can work with Knockout and ES5 properties (others can be implemented easily)
- Can work with Q, Angular, ES6 and jQuery promises
- Supports data model inheritance
- Supports aggregate functions
- Can work without metadata
- Can work with Mvc and WebApi Controllers
- Supports property, entity validations
- Can use existing data annotation validations (carries multi-language resource messages to client)
- Can query server with Http POST
- Can be extended to support almost every library (client and server side), flexible architecture
- Auto fix navigation properties (after foreign key set, entity attach etc..)