ToProgress is a lightweight, no-dependency top progress bar library.
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Handles multiple types of form controls
- Tiny footprint
- Automatically accounts for newly added controls
- Restrict form controls by a selector
- Completely standalone
- Plays well with existing HTML/CSS
- Works in all modern browsers
Copying text to the clipboard shouldn’t be hard. It shouldn’t require dozens of steps to configure or hundreds of KBs to load. But most of all, it shouldn’t depend on Flash or any bloated framework.
In this in-depth tutorial we want to show you how to create a similar video opening effect to the one seen on momentsapp.com. If you click the “Watch the video” button on the Moments App page, you will see a new image appearing on the photo stack which contains a video. The animation is a slight rotation of the frame and a subtle scaling of the video, which already starts to play. The whole wrapper expands to full screen without any play controls; just the closing cross will be shown. Once the video ends, or, if the user clicks on the closing cross, the video will simply disappear.
Chartist.js is a simple responsive charting library built with SVG. There are hundreds of nice charting libraries already out there, but they are either:
- not responsive
- use the wrong technologies for illustration (canvas)
- are not flexible enough while keeping the configuration simple
- are not friendly to your own code
- are not friendly to designers
- have unnecessary dependencies to monolithic libraries
- more annoying things