Superplaceholder.js is a library to bring your input placeholders to life by cycling multiple instructions in a single input placeholder.
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
ViziCities is a 3D city and data visualisation platform, powered by WebGL. Its purpose is to change the way you look at cities and the data contained within them.
ViziCities aims to combine data visualisation with a 3D representation of a city to provide a better understanding what’s going on. It’s a powerful new way of looking at and understanding urban areas.
MapBox.js is now version 1.0 and we are joining forces with Leaflet, one of the most established and robust open source mapping libraries. Embedding maps in web applications with MapBox.js is now even easier, and you can tap into powerful Leaflet features and multi-platform compatibility.
Ever faced a situation where you said “Why doesn’t this bug show up when developer console is open!!”? And since the bug doesn’t show when you have console open, you cannot do debug logging using
Screenlog.js brings the developer console right on your screen so that you can do logging without having the developer console open always.
Photo Editor is a photo editing application based on the Cropper.js.
- No required HTML markup or CSS stylesheet
- Minimal, powerful, and readable configuration
- Optional resize handling
- Optimized handling of dynamically added items
Various icon animations made with mo.js, a powerful motion graphics library by Oleg Solomka. Inspiration comes from the Dribbble shot “Like Animation” by Daryl Ginn.
A tutorial on how to create an intro animation where a decorative Polaroid stack becomes a grid similar to the effect seen on the takeit website.
- Faster than jQuery – a few tens of times faster!
- Smoother than CSS – indeed
- 28 predefined Easings – + your own custom cubic Bezier curves
- Small size – something about 5 kb in minified version
- Cross-browser code – support IE9+/Firefox/Chrome/Opera/Safari
- No Dependencies – written in pure JS, also works with jQuery