- You Can Use Div.
- You Can use Plain HTML
- You Can use AJAX Response
- You Can use Iframe
- You Can use Images
A tutorial on how to add a smooth scrolling effect to a website and also animate the images that enter the viewport.
Darkmodejs is utility package for managing Dark Mode on the Web.Dark Mode is a feature in modern Operating Systems which allows you to change your default UI from a light to dark theme. On the web we can take advantage of this to control the theme of our website.
Utilises the matchMedia API and its listeners, in combination with the prefers-color-scheme media query, in order to fire functions whenever you’re in Dark Mode.
Asynchronous boundary detection – lazy-loading, infinite scroll, and more.Whether you’re lazy-loading images, implementing infinite-scroll, or avoiding an ex-lover… it’s important to set boundaries.
autoTyper. It exposes outside two functions,
stop. Multiple instances can be created by using
new keyword. Its compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Edge.
- text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified),
- numbered and bulleted lists,
- tables and columns
- auto/fixed/star-sized widths,
- col-spans and row-spans,
- headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break,
- images and vector graphics,
- convenient styling and style inheritance,
- page headers and footers:
- static or dynamic content,
- access to current page number and page count,
- page dimensions and orientations,
- custom page breaks,
- font embedding,
- support for complex, multi-level (nested) structures,
- table of contents,
- helper methods for opening/printing/downloading the generated PDF,
- setting of PDF metadata (e.g. author, subject).
Freezeframe.js is a library that pauses animated .gifs and enables them to animate on mouse hover / mouse click / touch event, or triggered manually.
Spotlight is a web’s most easy to integrate lightbox gallery library. Super-lightweight, outstanding performance, no dependencies.
Spotlight runs out of the box:
- No additional HTML snippets
- No additional CSS resources
- No additional images/assets
- No additional handling of dynamic content and event listener