Editor.js is a block-styled editor with clean JSON output.Blocks are structural units, of which the Entry is composed. For example, Paragraph, Heading, Image, Video, List are Blocks. Each Block is represented by Plugin. We have many ready-to-use Plugins and a simple API for creating new ones.
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Tracks objects and persists changes to server
- Can work with Knockout and ES5 properties (others can be implemented easily)
- Can work with Q, Angular, ES6 and jQuery promises
- Supports data model inheritance
- Supports aggregate functions
- Can work without metadata
- Can work with Mvc and WebApi Controllers
- Supports property, entity validations
- Can use existing data annotation validations (carries multi-language resource messages to client)
- Can query server with Http POST
- Can be extended to support almost every library (client and server side), flexible architecture
- Auto fix navigation properties (after foreign key set, entity attach etc..)
This asset controls sections in a page. It resizes sections to fullscreen resolution and moves these individually by wheel/touch events.
JS Cloudimage is a simple, interactive resource that can be used to provide a virtual tour of your product.
A responsive and fullscreen slideshow that allows displaying content with impressive 3D, zoom, and text reveal effects.
A tutorial on how to create and animate rotated overlays, or “reveal” elements, for interesting page transition effects. We call this type of transitions a “reveal” animation because some content is already there while an overlay element animates out, revealing what’s underneath.
Pill adds dynamic content loading to static sites and makes content loading smooth for users. It’s pretty small only 1 KiBminified and gzipped. It fits perfectly for static sites with WebComponents.
Learn how to pull apart SVGs in 3D space with Three.js and React, using abstractions that allow us to break the scene graph into reusable components.