Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Today we’d like to show you how to create a simple and modern page transition effect. Maybe you have spotted some of the cool effects seen on sites like Nation or Keep Portland Weird, where two or more layers of overlays are animated across the page to reveal some new content. Let’s see how we can do something like that. We’ll focus on the animation part only, not the loading of content. For the effects we’ll be using CSS Animations.
Typewriting js is a
A super tiny library to make
<input type="range"> sliders work better on touch devices.
- No setup required, just include the script
- Less than 1KB minified and gzipped
A simple, accessible and customizable HTML5, YouTube and Vimeo media player.
- Accessible – full support for VTT captions and screen readers
- Lightweight – under 10KB minified and gzipped
- Customisable – make the player look how you want with the markup you want
- Semantic – uses the right elements.
<input type="range">for volume and
<progress>for progress and well,
<button>s for buttons. There’s no
<a href="#">button hacks
- Responsive – as you’d expect these days
- HTML Video & Audio – support for both formats
- Embedded Video – support for YouTube and Vimeo video playback
- API – toggle playback, volume, seeking, and more
This library provides basic finance methods to compute finance amortization schedules, payment amounts, number and currency formatting. Methods are provided to obtain the payment, interest rate, amount financed, or months financed given 3 of any of the 4.
Tether includes the ability to constrain the element within the viewport, its scroll parent, any other element on the page, or a fixed bounding box. When it exceeds those constraints it can be pinned to the edge, flip to the other side of its target, or hide itself.