Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Choreographer.js is a simple library to take care of complex CSS animations.
- No dependencies required
- Fully customizable via CSS
- CSS transitions
- Simple API
- No extra files to download
- Created with UX in mind
ZingTouch is built to make implementing gestures for the browser as easy or complex as you need it to be. ZingTouch comes with 6 main gestures :
WebGazer.js is an eye tracking library that uses common webcams to infer the eye-gaze locations of web visitors on a page in real time. The eye tracking model it contains self-calibrates by watching web visitors interact with the web page and trains a mapping between the features of the eye and positions on the screen.
- Real time gaze prediction on most major browsers
- No special hardware – WebGazer.js uses common webcams
- Self-calibration from clicks and cursor movements
- Swappable components for eye detection
- Multiple gaze prediction models
Cleave.js has a simple purpose: to help you format input text content automatically.
- Credit card number formatting
- Phone number formatting (i18n js lib separated for each country to reduce size)
- Date formatting
- Numeral formatting
- Custom delimiter, prefix and blocks pattern
- CommonJS / AMD mode
The software has encoding modules for over 90 different barcode types and standards. All linear and two-dimensional barcodes in common use (and many uncommon ones) are available.
- Without external dependencies.
- Drag and Drop
- When is fixed, the drag is disabled.
- Ctrl + Up Arrow: Fill the entire screen;
- Ctrl + Down Arrow: Exit full screen;
- Ctrl + Left Arrow: Align the left, filling half the screen*;
- Ctrl + Right Arrow: Align the right, filling half the screen*;