ZingTouch is built to make implementing gestures for the browser as easy or complex as you need it to be. ZingTouch comes with 6 main gestures :
WebGazer.js is an eye tracking library that uses common webcams to infer the eye-gaze locations of web visitors on a page in real time. The eye tracking model it contains self-calibrates by watching web visitors interact with the web page and trains a mapping between the features of the eye and positions on the screen.
- Real time gaze prediction on most major browsers
- No special hardware – WebGazer.js uses common webcams
- Self-calibration from clicks and cursor movements
- Swappable components for eye detection
- Multiple gaze prediction models
Cleave.js has a simple purpose: to help you format input text content automatically.
- Credit card number formatting
- Phone number formatting (i18n js lib separated for each country to reduce size)
- Date formatting
- Numeral formatting
- Custom delimiter, prefix and blocks pattern
- CommonJS / AMD mode
AlloyFinger is a super tiny size multi-touch gestures library for the web.