Asynchronous boundary detection – lazy-loading, infinite scroll, and more.Whether you’re lazy-loading images, implementing infinite-scroll, or avoiding an ex-lover… it’s important to set boundaries.
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
autoTyper. It exposes outside two functions,
stop. Multiple instances can be created by using
new keyword. Its compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Edge.
- text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified),
- numbered and bulleted lists,
- tables and columns
- auto/fixed/star-sized widths,
- col-spans and row-spans,
- headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break,
- images and vector graphics,
- convenient styling and style inheritance,
- page headers and footers:
- static or dynamic content,
- access to current page number and page count,
- page dimensions and orientations,
- custom page breaks,
- font embedding,
- support for complex, multi-level (nested) structures,
- table of contents,
- helper methods for opening/printing/downloading the generated PDF,
- setting of PDF metadata (e.g. author, subject).
Freezeframe.js is a library that pauses animated .gifs and enables them to animate on mouse hover / mouse click / touch event, or triggered manually.
Spotlight is a web’s most easy to integrate lightbox gallery library. Super-lightweight, outstanding performance, no dependencies.
Spotlight runs out of the box:
- No additional HTML snippets
- No additional CSS resources
- No additional images/assets
- No additional handling of dynamic content and event listener
he Filerobot Image Editor is the easiest way to integrate an easy-to-use image editor in your web application. Integrated with few lines of code, your users will be able to apply basic transformations like resize, crop, rotate and various filters to any image. Once edited, the Image Editor will return an URL to the resulting image and deliver it rocket fast over CDN all around the World.
Supports: UML diagrams, nested scopes, arrows crossing scopes, and aliases.
A draggable image strip layout with a content preview powered by Draggabilly and TweenMax.. The idea is to show a strip of differently sized images that can be dragged. When clicking and holding to drag, a title element appears and the images get scaled. This separates the images and gives the whole thing an interesting look. When a number gets clicked, the same separation happens and then the images fly up. Another larger version of the images slides in from the bottom.
Handtrack.js is a library for prototyping realtime hand detection (bounding box), directly in the browser. Underneath, it uses a trained convolutional neural network that provides bounding box predictions for the location of hands in an image. The convolutional neural network (ssdlite, mobilenetv2) is trained using the tensorflow object detection api .
<canvas> and SVG. With Zdog, you can design and render simple 3D models on the Web. Zdog is a pseudo-3D engine. Its geometries exist in 3D space, but are rendered as flat shapes.
Zdog uses the same principle. It renders all shapes using the 2D drawing APIs in either
<svg>. Spheres are actually dots. Toruses are actually circles. Capsules are actually thick lines. It’s a simple, but effective trick. The underlying 3D math comes from Rotating 3D Shapes by Peter Collingridge.