On of my latest projects called for multiple types of color manipulation. Finding no library that suited my requirements for minimalism and functionality, I decided to create my own. This library is under development.
Colors can do the following:
- Change RGB to a Hexadecimal color.
- Change Hexadecimal to an RGB color.
- Change Hexadecimal to an HSV color.
- Get the complementary value of a Hexadecimal color.
- Get the complementary value of an RGB color.
- Named color to an RGB object, HSV object or Hexadecimal string.
- Get a random color in RGB or Hexadecimal.
KeyboardJS will allow you to bind to any key the browser can detect. It allows for setting up complex key combos or even single key binds with ease. It is aware of combo overlap and will not fire simpler combos or single key bindings when they share key with larger combos. Basically if you want to use the keyboard, this will let you do it without restrictions.