Have you ever wanted to select parent of an element in css without using any additional id or class? Well, now you can, just add this litle script to your code and you will be able to use parent selector like the one described in CSS4 reference.
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Quick and elegant looking.
- No plugins like Flash or Java required.
- Popup blockers are no problem. The content opens within the active browser window.
- Single click. After opening the image or HTML popup, the user can scroll further down or leave the page without closing it.
- Lots of configuration options and scalability without compromizing on simplicity. A component system lets you strip away unused features down to a filesize of 10kB.
Dplayer is an open source, easily extend-able, HTML5 video player that allows users to easily embed videos in any page, blog or site using the newest web standards. It mainly makes use of HTML, CSS and JS while featuring as less Adobe Flash as possible (just for fallback) to allow customization with a minimal effort.No browser plugin, no Flash dependencies! You can jump anywhere in the video without waiting while buffering.
You can use the EditableGrid library in two ways:
- Hook up to an existing HTML table
- Build your grid from an XML description of the table structure and contents
pdf.js is an HTML5 experiment that explores building a faithful and efficient PDF renderer without native code assistance.
Supported by Mozilla Labs, its goal is to create a general-purpose, web standards-based platform for parsing and rendering PDFs, and eventually release a PDF reader extension powered by pdf.js. Integration with Firefox is a possibility if the experiment proves successful.
It let’s you monitor download status by providing progress and completed events and it lets you prioritize the order in which items are downloaded. You can even tag groups of files and then prioritize downloads or register for events by tag.